homework on the weekends is legal but gay marriage isn’t what is wrong with society
Trapped, a short comic about social anxiety.
fuck my life
honestly my favorite picture in the whole world
y’all are like “ooh everyone is beautiful” “ooh everyone deserves to feel hot” and then three seconds later you’re making fun of people who cover their acne with makeup and people who haven’t mastered winged eyeliner yet like grow the hell up you don’t get to pick and choose times to be body positive
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.”
I was told (by a priest) that I didn’t have a choice to be gay or straight; I was gay and I had a choice to be authentic about who I am or hide it, and that God was really proud of the choice I had made.
That’s literally how it should be for everyone, because that’s how God actually feels, I think.
And this, friends, is the proper Christian response to coming out. I am so glad that you had this support.